Choose a day to view events
Realtors Assn of Maui's "Wishes with Fishes" - Proceeds Benefit Maui County's Public Schools
The Wishing Well...for Maui Students invites you to its inaugural fundraiser, Wishes with Fishes, on August 11 at the Maui Ocean Center!
Join us for a fun night out at the Aquarium in support of Maui County's public school teachers and students.
Live Music, Dinner & Silent Auction
All proceeds will benefit Maui County's public schools.
What is the Wishing Well and why is it so important? 52% of Hawaii students are considered economically disadvantaged and need assistance to meet their basic needs to succeed in school. Since 2007, the Wishing Well has donated over $1,650,000 in goods, supplies, and services to Maui’s Public Schools. Help raise money for our Maui public school children and hard-working teachers!
Come and celebrate the importance of quality education with an incredible evening at the Aquarium! Working together, we can improve the educational quality of our younger residents and the educators of Maui County Public Schools.
This 21+ fundraising event features live entertainment by Kanekoa, Jeff Peterson, and Natalie Nicole & Josh Hearl; a buffet dinner; cash bar; silent auction; and the rare opportunity to experience the Aquarium after dark.
• Tour the Aquarium at leisure; enjoy Marine Naturalist presentations and a special diver presentation in the Open Ocean exhibit
• Buffet Dinner from the award-winning Seascape Restaurant prepared by James Beard nominee Chef Henry Tariga
• Cash Bar (Credit cards not accepted; no ATM on site)
• Silent Auction (online auction link coming soon!)
• Live Entertainment by acclaimed slack key guitarist, Jeff Peterson; Maui-based duo Natalie Nicole & Josh Hearl; and award-winning Hawaiian reggae folk rock band, Kanekoa
Must be at least 21 years old to attend; photo ID required for entry. Tickets are limited so purchase yours today!
One-hundred percent of the proceeds will benefit the Wishing Well…for Maui Students, a 501c3 non-profit organization under the REALTORS® Association of Maui Community Foundation.
Date: Saturday, August 11th, 2018
Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Maui Ocean Center
192 Maalaea Rd
Wailuku, HI USA 96793
Island Area: Central Maui
Location Details: Open every day 9am-5pm including weedends and holidays. Open to 6pm in July & August.