Stress Management 101 - FREE Class!
Stress Management 101
- Do you feel like you are being pulled in all different directions?
- Are you often tired or cranky due to having too much to do and too little time?
- When was the last time you took a break and practiced self-care?
If you can't remember, you need to take this class!
In this fun class you will learn about:
- how stress affects our body
- what happens when we get stressed and why
- ways to overcome stress
- quick & easy relaxation techniques that really work!
Plus, each participant will leave with a copy of "8 Ways to Sneak Exercise Into Your Day."
Intructor: Patti Sabla
is a licensed clinical social worker, life coach and stress management consultant. She enjoys helping people discover the amazing benefits of a stress-free life. Patti inspires people to be their best selves and live their best lives. Her private practice, Patti Sabla Coaching & Counseling
, is located in Kihei. For more information, please visit www.pattisabla.com
Class size is limited. Must RSVP. Please call the Maui County Business Resource Center at (808) 270-5767 or email Karen.Arakawa@co.maui.hi.us to hold your spot.
Located at the Maui County Business Resource Center in the Maui Mall.
70 E Kaahumanu Avenue
Maui Mall, Unit B-9, Kahului
Date: Monday, July 17th, 2017
Time: 12:00 pm to 1:15 pm
Categories: Business / Finances, Classes / Seminars / Lectures, FREE, Senior Citizens Event
Location Specifics: Maui County Business Resource Center
Phone: (808) 270-5767