Choose a day to view events
You Want to Start a Business, Now What?
(Please feel free to bring your “brown bag” lunch)
New Business Ideas cross people’s minds all the time. Learn what elements to evaluate and what it takes to start a business in Maui County.
Here are some key questions to ask when starting a business:
- Are you an entrepreneur?
- LLC? Incorporate? Sole Proprietor?
- Can you describe your business; what problem are you solving?
- What are your Startup costs and how will you finance that?
- How do you learn about your target market?
- How will you market your business?
- Who are your customers and what’s in it for them?
- How will you reach your customers?
- Who are your competitors?
- How will you distribute your product?
- How will you price your product or service?
- How will you make a profit?
- What is your sales potential?
Finally, how do you take the answers above and turn it into an action plan?
Wayne Wong is the Maui Center Director of the Hawaii Small Business Development Center Network. The Center provides both existing and aspiring business owners with confidential, one-on-one, no cost business advising services, training workshops, and market research services.
Date: Friday, March 24th, 2017
Time: 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
Location Specifics: Maui Mall
Contact: Ipo Mossman
Phone: (808) 270-5770